LocoLanding is very proud to be apart of the Penticton community. Our hope is that we can give to the community as much as you have given to our family, our staff, and our business.
We are involved in a number of charity events and volunteer activities throughout the year including:
- Easter Egg Hunt: Our annual Easter Egg Hunt is held on Easter Monday with over 10,000 eggs to be found! 100% of proceeds go to OSNS Child Development Centre.
- Elementary Schools: Each year every Grade 3 student in the school district is invited to come to LocoLanding for 1 hour of fun – for FREE! In exchange for this, children bring donations for our local food bank. We usually collect over 2500 items and TWO TONS of food. This program runs in June.
- Tourism Penticton: Proud to be a board member of Tourism Penticton, the organization that works hard to not only promote Penticton to other communities but to make sure that when visitors come to Penticton they are welcomed with open arms.
- Miss Penticton: We are excited to be in our tenth year of sponsoring Miss Penticton. Miss Penticton is crowned during Peachfest, the largest free festival in Western Canada
- Community Toy Drive: This annual Toy Drive raises over $75,000 in toys for over 1500+ local children. Thankful to partner with Gateway and many local companies to make this event such a success.